A Hiker’s Haven
Rest for the Weary
Raven’s Rest Inn – Haines Junction, Yukon
At Raven’s Rest Inn we are passionate about our visitors experiencing the very best of the Yukon. Our community of Haines Junction and the surrounding area is rich in natural beauty and local traditions. We provide our guests with everything they need to fully enjoy the wonders that surround us.
We will make your stay as comfortable as possible in a spotless and secure room and healthy homemade cuisine with ingredients from local gardeners.
We provide our guests with rest and relaxation by creating a serene nurturing environment at Raven’s Rest Inn. Our hope is that our guests will be able to return to their own families and community feeling strengthened, refreshed, and renewed.
Raven’s Rest Inn,
Haines Junction, Yukon.
- Just steps from Kluane National Park
- Free Wifi
- Designated pet rooms (please call to reserve.)
- Outdoor access to rooms
- Non-smoking property
- Locally-sourced gift shop
- Garden patio
- Adventure gear
- Catering services
- Meeting room, retreats, conferences, and special events
- Destination weddings
Our gift shop proudly represents over 30 Yukon local artisans.
- Indigenous art and crafts
- Leather crafts
- Photo and art cards
- Organic fair-trade coffee & tea
- Camping supplies
- Yukon Soap
There’s a gift for everyone on your list!
Located in Haines Junction, Yukon.
Corner of Alaska Hwy and Kluane St.
- 1.5 hours West of Whitehorse Yukon
- 5.5 hours South of Tok, Alaska
- 3 hours North of Haines, Alaska
& Skagway Ferry
- 11 hours East of Anchorage, Alaska
- 9 hours South of Fairbanks, Alaska
Between 3 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Late check-in available upon request.
We would love to hear from you! Contact us by phone or through our online form.
Please fill in all required fields indicated with a dot.