- Buffet breakfast included
- Free Wifi
- All non-smoking rooms and property
- Outdoor access from each room
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shop featuring local craft
- Outdoor garden sitting area
- 24 hour on call front desk services
- Steps from Kluane National Park
- Pedal bikes available for rent
- Hiking packs with safety gear, lunch, and snacks available for rent
- Catering services
- Facilities for meetings, retreats, conferences, and special events
Haines Junction hotel with breakfast included.
Raven’s Rest Inn: at the heart of the Haines Junction community.
At Raven’s Rest Inn, we are passionate about our visitors experiencing the very best that the Yukon has to offer. Our community of Haines Junction and surrounding area is so rich in natural beauty and local traditions and it is our desire to provide our guests with everything they need to fully enjoy the wonders that surround us.
Our promise to our guests:
Our hope is to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible by supplying you with a room that is spotless and secure and healthy homemade cuisine sourcing local ingredients from our local gardeners.
More about our rooms:
- Satellite Television
- Coffee maker
- Mini fridge
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cots and Baby Bed available
- Outdoor access
- Private bathroom with tub and shower
- In suite mini kitchenettes available
- All rooms are ground level
- Designated pet room
- Designated wheelchair accessible room
Raven’s Rest Inn,
Haines Junction, Yukon.
Complimentary buffet breakfast for all overnight travellers. Book your stay today!Book Online
Restaurant & hotel near Kluane National Park
Complimentary Breakfast Buffet:
Wake up to a fresh complimentary breakfast prepared on site in the Raven’s upstairs kitchen. The second story dining room allows for one of the best panoramic views found in the Yukon- a great way to start the day surrounded by an expanse of blue skies and majestic mountains. Enjoying a meal with other visitors to the area is a great way to end a day on the road or after a day of exploring in the nearby Kluane National Park.
For those leaving early, a brown bag traveller’s breakfast is available upon request.
A passion for community and service while creating a serene and nurturing experience for all travellers to the Yukon.Book Online
Meet our Innkeeper:
Lynn was born and raised in rural southwestern Ontario where she learned the importance of celebrating family and community. Being a mother of two grown sons, her background in pastoral studies, her passion for local service, and her fine attention to detail all help in her welcoming guests from all over the world to Haines Junction. If she is not at the inn, you can find Lynn out exploring the breathtaking mountainous terrain of Kluane and enjoying the beauty of the northern landscape.
About Raven’s Rest Inn, Yukon
We believe our purpose is one of service providing our guests with rest and relaxation by creating a serene nurturing environment at Raven’s Rest Inn. Our hope is that our guests will be able to return to their own families and community feeling strengthened, refreshed, and renewed.
Hotel near Kluane National Park, Yukon
Raven’s Rest Inn is located at the heart of Haines Junction and is just steps away from Kluane National Park. The park is a UNESCO heritage site that houses the world’s largest non-polar icefields. It is home to a variety of incredible hikes and other outdoor activities and, being only a short distance from the park entrance, Raven’s Rest Inn is an excellent jumping point for all that the park has to offer.
- Venture to the Kluane National Park Visitor Centre or visit the Da Kų Cultural Centre on the way to Whitehorse.
- During the summer the log church hosts a local art gallery located across the road from the inn.
- Visit The Village Bakery, located just West of Raven’s Rest Inn, for great food, excellent service, and weekly live music.
- A post office and TD Bank outlet are conveniently located just behind Raven’s Rest Inn to meet the financial and mailing needs of any traveller.
Download a map of the area, listing more restaurants and other notable locations.
Book your stay at Raven's Rest Inn now
Location (Haines Junction, Yukon): Corner of Alaska Hwy and Kluane St.181 Alaska Highway P.O. Box 5470 Haines Junction, Yukon Y0B 1L0 Directions
- 1.5 hours West of Whitehorse Yukon
- 3.5 hours North of Mud Bay, Alaska
- 3 hours North of
Haines / Skagway ferry
- One day drive East of Anchorage, Alaska
- One day drive South of Fairbanks, Alaska
Open year roundCheck-In:
Between 3 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Late check-in available upon request.